From: <[email protected]> Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 08:41 Subject: DEAR FRIEND CAN I TRUST YOU? To: <[email protected]>
[image: Google Forms] From Mr. Johnson Young Accountant Staff: Industrial and Commercial Bank Of China (USA) NA Flushing Branch 39-02 Main Street Flushing, NY 11354, USA
I am Mr.Johnson Young, the Branch Account Officer to Mr. Richard J. Klares at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA), Flushing Branch in New York, USA. I write to seek your consent to carry out a transaction that would be highly beneficial to both of us. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this; however I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future. Mr. Richard J. Klares was an account holder with my bank. I was his account officer for 7 years before his death. He was a victim of World Trade Centre bombing in September 11 2001. (See: www.911memorial.org/names-memorial-0)
As his account officer I am aware that Mr. Richard J. Klares have a secret investment. During the time I was with him He once told me of his domestic challenges, which made him to keep this investment outside the knowledge of his immediate family. However, since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts to locate his family but all efforts were proved abortive.
Therefore no one is able to claim the fund he deposited in my bank legally because he has no WILL attached to it. His secret dollar account with my bank presently stands at the sum of $45,500,000.00 (Forty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with an interest agreement of 4.7%, which has been outstanding for 21 years.
My purpose of contacting you now is this: As my bank has a standing policy of converting funds in dormant account into suspense account of the bank after a certain period of time. This fund will be transferred to the government treasury account before the end of this year. Therefore I want you to come in as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. All we need is the documents to back up your claim and as the staff of this branch, I am in possession of all documents relating to this account.
Be informed that it is, 100% risk free as all the titled documents will be changed to your name, and the fund will be wired to any bank account of your choice for our mutual benefit. Please note that I am willing to let you have 40% of the total sum while 10% is aside of any expenses make during the transaction then 50% comes to me when the fund finally gets to your nominated bank account. Also, note that I am willing to go extra mile to make this a success this is why I am contacting you so that we can join hands together to take care of this transaction within the next 21 working days.
Kindly get back to me immediately, so that I will advice you on how this will be carried out. Please direct your next email here:[email protected]
Sincerely, Mr. Johnson Young Branch Accountant Staff of (ICBC) USA. Untitled form Fill out form