From: Mrs. Vera shumejda Date: 11 March 2013 21:58 Subject: INSTRUCTIONS/PAYMENT To:

Dear Beloved,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I am Mrs. Vera shumejda, I am 65 years old, a widow to late Mr.John Shumejda who was the President of agricultural equipment giant AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham. Please View the Website below:

After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit Certificate of ($5Million) (Five Million Dollars) with a Bank. But due to my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital in Liverpool and my sickness continue getting worst. I am suffering from a protracted cancer of the lungs which has affected my brain. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next Six months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown said that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects for your confirmation please visit :

I am contacting you based on trust to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin and Bonafide Inheritor to my Late Husband’s fund, since I cannot claim this fund myself now and I may not live beyond next six months according to my Doctors, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the months my Doctors said by God grace.

Presently, I’m with my laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment in Liverpool. Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this money been diverted to the British Government as unclaimed fund/dormant account.Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of me here in the Hospital, and the money I have now is limited. Of which, that $5 Million is my only hope to continue my treatment here in the Hospital, and hopefully by God grace I will survive.

If you will so kind to be of help, I will be very glad and only God will reward you for that. Upon the successful claim/transfer of the fund in your account as the next of Kin, 30% of the total fund will be taking as your own share, 20% goes to the Orphanage homes, while the remaining 50% will be transfer to my account for my treatment.

Please in your response, send me the following information to enable me validate you as the legal beneficiary of this funds :

(1). Full names: (2). contact address: (3). Phone: (4). Cell phone: (5). Age: (6). Occupation {7). Your country

Your assistant will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.

Mrs. Vera shumejda [email protected]